The best thing so far about taking the buy out is, even though things really aren't the way we would like them to be, we really are a great family.
I love my wife to death, she is the greatest. She is my best friend. After 16 years of marriage, we are still together. We made this decision together and we are still together.
So many couples wouldn't make it through something like what we have, and are still going through. Honey I love you.
My kids...how great they are. My oldest and I were not that close while I was at Ford. We just didn't click. It seemed like I was always tired and she never saw me as a person. All i can say is that our relationship is not perfect, but it keeps getting better. Emily, "You still make me smile."
As for my youngest, we've always clicked. She's always been our comedian.
Ahna, "You make me laugh."
That's what life is supposed to be about anyway right?
Live, Laugh, and Love.
Life is still good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment